corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Retired people could work for pensions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Retired people could work for pensions
daymoon
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Oct 12 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20044862

I am sorry, What?

I personally think it's the people that are out of work and receive benefits that should do voluntary work.

Forcing pensioners to do it is just crazy!
noshua

24th Oct 12 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a joker

All these jobless people "wanting" jobs, and yet the ones who've worked probably all their life have to volunteer instead of enjoying the rest of their life.
BluKoo

24th Oct 12 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That seems a little odd to me.
baza31

24th Oct 12 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking typical but people who do fuck all will most likely get theirs .in my opinion to be able to claim a pension you should have to have paid tax and national insurance for a minimum of 20 years. Should also be on a scale the more in the more you get out . They should trial it by making that cunt work after taking all his money to level his wealth out with the average pensioner
Simon_16v

24th Oct 12 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Fucking typical but people who do fuck all will most likely get theirs .in my opinion to be able to claim a pension you should have to have paid tax and national insurance for a minimum of 20 years. Should also be on a scale the more in the more you get out . They should trial it by making that cunt work after taking all his money to level his wealth out with the average pensioner
Anty
Premium Member

4th Nov 12 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id do it
LeeM

4th Nov 12 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking stupid
ed

4th Nov 12 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Changes need to happen if people want to go around thinking it's appropriate to retire at 65 and carry on living until their late 80's/early 90's.
Gaz

4th Nov 12 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Changes need to happen if people want to go around thinking it's appropriate to retire at 65 and carry on living until their late 80's/early 90's.

Yes, we need out of the EU and have our money going back into the island we live on.
ed

4th Nov 12 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31

So you're proposing that they should reduce the amount of time you need have made contributions by 10 years?
ed

4th Nov 12 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
quote:
Originally posted by ed

Yes, we need out of the EU and have our money going back into the island we live on.

Yes, leaving the EU would be sensible, leaving the trading community in which we do the majority of our business will help no end
Gaz

4th Nov 12 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats your solution then Ed?
the EU is clearly in trouble with country's requiring bail outs and our country seen as a free ride with the amount of foreign people living on our soil. I'm not a daily mail reader but when do we shut our doors and say enough is enough?
neil h

4th Nov 12 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a pretty Daily Mailesque response
Russ

4th Nov 12 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont neccasrily thikn we should leave the EU, but i do think we shouldnt be the only country who gets less back than it pays in
Siberia

4th Nov 12 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lord bichard is on a €850000 pension since 2001... he retired at 54..
Gary
Premium Member

4th Nov 12 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good for him
neil h

4th Nov 12 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
i dont neccasrily thikn we should leave the EU, but i do think we shouldnt be the only country who gets less back than it pays in

This tbh, leaving the EU isn't really the solution. Though we could do with seeing more benefits from being 'in' (that being said I'm not sure how much we should get, being outside of the single currency in all).

Either way the inter-eu migration does need looking at, doesn't seem right that EU citizens are flocking over here because their countries are going down the pan. Seems to be sending a lot of UK money over sees back into Europe which although good for Europe, isn't necessarily so good for the UK.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Retired people could work for pensions 23 database queries in 0.0119040 seconds