corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » e36 318 compact mtech (low miles)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author e36 318 compact mtech (low miles)
penmanation

User status: Offline
28th Oct 12 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make: BMW
Model: 318Ti
Colour: Techno violet
Year: 2000
Engine size: 1895
Fuel type: PETROL
Transmission: MANUAL
Mileage: 66k
MOT: Feb 13
Tax: will need to double check.some time next year
Price: 1500
No. Former Keepers: 5

selling my bmw 318 mtech.only owned the car since june and selling because i cant afford to run it i love the car and is great to drive.has the m tech bumpers and skits.also has the m tech steering wheel and gear knob.half leather interior.slight wear on drivers bolster but no holes.electic windows.air con.cd player.remote central locking.has service history up until 51713 miles.bmw alloy wheels.recently replaced the water pump,fan and power steering belt.will be sad to see her go but due to traveling so far evry day to work i cant afford it there is a slight scuff on the back bumper and a small ding on the passangers front wing.more pics can be added on request.great car with low miles

[Edited on 28-10-2012 by penmanation]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » e36 318 compact mtech (low miles) 25 database queries in 0.0090659 seconds