corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » coilover questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author coilover questions
edd1.0

User status: Offline
31st Oct 12 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im fitting coilovers overs to my car , does any one know how much alignment should cost ? , as they are camber adjustable

also has anyone ever had problems with the bolts moving on the top bolt causing the camber to knock itself back out of alignment ?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

31st Oct 12 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tanvic Tyres in market Harborough will do it as long as you have the value you want to set it to.

But yes they will knock out as camber bolts are shocking
BenC1985

31st Oct 12 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edd go to orbit tyres in wellingborough. They have a hunter alignment machine and its awesome. Say mr clinton sent you and they may do it cheaper. I had my two front tyres changed and tracking done and i paid about £70. Not cheap but their service is brilliant and so is the alignment kit they use.
BenC1985

31st Oct 12 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

01933 271550 is there phone number. Ring them and ask how much before going. But trust me after i had my coilovers fitted and set up roughly on the drive then taking it there and having it done properly,well the difference is like night and day.lol i had it set up with -1deg camber and the toe set to factory spec and it drives amazingly.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » coilover questions 23 database queries in 0.0212440 seconds