corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » another whats it worth thread

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author another whats it worth thread
corsajay88

User status: Offline
5th Nov 12 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be selling my xe corsa just trying to get an idea on value basically its an arden blue sport with c20xe conversion. 57k on the clock. late type coil pack engine. the shell is very tidy and totaly rust free underneath. the paintwork is in excellent condition and colour coded. its lowered on koni coilovers and has v6 brakes and cesaro s. since having the car its had full service including cambelt etc.. had new balljoints and trackrod ends. front bearings a brand new alternator and a new clutch last week. its also a 2l on the logbook. 5months tax mot is due end of next month but can put 12 months on. thanks
AndyCorsaSport

5th Nov 12 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rust free you say. Hmmm
corsajay88

5th Nov 12 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes mate. i was surprised at it. its obviously had quite a lot of money spent on it. i would say its had a respray in the last couple of years.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » another whats it worth thread 23 database queries in 0.0093150 seconds