corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra G 1.7 dti estate (details and pictures inside)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra G 1.7 dti estate (details and pictures inside)
Minty_Fresh

User status: Offline
   7th Nov 12 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have owned this since january, i bought it so me and my girlfriend could travel a bit in the summer.

From what i know its been all mainly motorway miles, we have done a few trips to wales and a trip down to hastings in september and it didnt miss a beat at all!

I still have the history check (83600) that i used before i purchased it to state that its had no insurance claims or colour changes etc which i can show the buyer.

Details:

Astra G 2001 (51 plate)
1.7 dti
Silver
107k miles (very low, others i was looking at were around 140-160k)
Lots of service history and stamped service book (receipts adding upto around 3,000)
2 previous owners
4 months tax (very cheap tax at 66.00 per 6 months)
12 months mot

LS model:

Electric windows
ABS
CD player
Air Con

Few 'bad' points:

Small cosmetic bits (small parking dinks, scuff on rear bumper and a scratch on the bonnet)
rear window winder has been chewed (previous owners must of had a dog)

Pictures:

Its solid, runs perfect, no crunches/bangs, pulls like it should, loads of space if needed, cheap tax/insurance and returns 50mpg around town (hit mid 60s on motorway)

Always kept clean, i have replaced anything that needed to be aswell as looked after it (like all the cars i own), i have even sourced a genuine rubber centre console mat, rear boot mat and parcel shelf in my ownership as it didnt come with them as people sell them seperate or go missing.

After looking at the market and what these are going for (age and low mileage) im going to price mine very very reasonable as i dont use it anymore (share my partners yaris).

Im Located near Stourbridge in the West Midlands.

Any questions please feel free to message me or call/txt on 07971006294

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra G 1.7 dti estate (details and pictures inside) 25 database queries in 0.0115778 seconds