corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tekniclutch

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tekniclutch
antnee

User status: Offline
7th Nov 12 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who has used them, when was it and were the products you bought alright?
Rupean

7th Nov 12 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
Who has used them, when was it and were the products you bought alright?

me and a m8 have had a c20let f28 paddle clutch+lightened flywheel off them running 470bhp on mine for 3 years now, done 11k in the car in that time with no problem, loads of runs at pod ect.

but then some people have also had problems with the clutches they sell, with slipping issues ect, its a bit hit and miss with them, u either get something that good and up to the job or something thats shit from the off.
AdamF
Premium Member

7th Nov 12 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a c20let paddle clutch from them around 3 years ago.

the clutch plate was spot on, no slipping but i couldn't use the pressure plate due to some issue with the diaphragm when it was tightened, i cant fully remember the full extent of it though
Corsa_Sport21

7th Nov 12 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive used them, and wouldn't use them again.

Seriously, have a search on google.

I once bought a so called fast road organic clutch off them. They sent out wrong parts to start with, and after alot of phone calls i eventually managed to get them to exchange it. The next clutch they sent was fine, but it was in no way uprated, it was a standard clutch, and lasted about 2 months before it started to slip.

Im actually surprised they are still trading the amount of bad press they have had.

[Edited on 07-11-2012 by Corsa_Sport21]
LeeM

7th Nov 12 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put one on a vts a while ago and it fell apart pretty much straight away so went back to standard valeo
Twiggy

7th Nov 12 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont they just spray a shit make red?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tekniclutch 23 database queries in 0.0090210 seconds