corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cav slab with stretch tires/pic request******

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cav slab with stretch tires/pic request******
Cruise corsa b

User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at getting some 165/50/15 on my cav slabs but wanna see what they look like before I do it any one got any pics??
BenC1985

12th Nov 12 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And why would you wanna do that? to fit in with the vag boys and there rusty dubs? just stick some 195/45's on it and be happy it drives nice and looks normal. sorry if i seem harsh just i cant see the point. i only went for 185/40's on my wheels to help them to not scrub but there completly diferent offset to slabs.
Corsa_Sport21

12th Nov 12 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will look shite.

Doing it to a set of 6j wheels, that have a high offset will look wrong. Not to mention the 50 series rubber being pretty chunky.
BenC1985

12th Nov 12 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above. i was trying to say that without sounding harsh.lol it will look utter crap and drive even worse.lol
karisma_corsa

12th Nov 12 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you NEED stretch? I doubt it. It should only be done if actually needed. Same with camber.
antnee

12th Nov 12 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by karisma_corsa
Do you NEED stretch? I doubt it. It should only be done if actually needed. Same with camber.

This

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cav slab with stretch tires/pic request****** 23 database queries in 0.0107150 seconds