corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b handbrake adjuster?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b handbrake adjuster?
c16-jake

User status: Offline
13th Nov 12 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I bought a new handbrake cable today and went to fit it, but discoverd there is no adjuster 'thing' to join to two pieces of the handbrake cable together.. Anybody know where I could source one of these? Also the s shaped bracket that connects it to the car?
Cheers
harvey_1066

14th Nov 12 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get one from a scrappy or go straight to vauxhall they should be able to get one for you.
pete8v

14th Nov 12 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above scrappy or vauxhall i was going to get 1 they wanted 30quid so went scrappy and got it for a fiver
Steve
Premium Member

14th Nov 12 at 11:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you on about a balancer lol?
c16-jake

14th Nov 12 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the metal adjuster what the handbrake screws into, it joins the two parts of the handbrake together along the rear beam? Went to Andrew page and vauxhall and they didn't have a clue what I was taking about? Lol
Edit: One of these

[Edited on 14-11-2012 by c16-jake]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b handbrake adjuster? 23 database queries in 0.1054330 seconds