corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job Day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Job Day
Josh Ack
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 12 at 23:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some advice again..

I started working for PAT Kruger on the 1st of August, They took me on on a 3 month probation period as the old fella that was training me has just retired so I had to cram all his knowledge into 3 months really. I have managed to learn most of the basics and the other stuff I am teaching myself in the office.

The work I do involves fitting Safe Working Load Indicators and other various safety indicators/cut outs to Cranes/Heavy Machinery

I have been doing some mad hours from when I started like getting up at 4am and working till 6/7pm everyone just thinks off the overtime but as i'm on salary there is no overtime benefits.

The reason I want advice is:

I believe that I should be asking for a pay rise as they trust me enough to send me out to Dubai to work for Mammoet which is a big crane hire company also now that Dick has left there is just me and Darren to go out on service calls and fit new systems.(The pay i'm on now is covered by one job for a full year)

I just don't really have a clue how to go about any of this especially when the Boss lives in Holland!

Thanks Josh
Dan
Premium Member

22nd Nov 12 at 23:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well you've just given your reasons on here so do the same thing.

Don't ask you don't get

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
fred7

23rd Nov 12 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U are best to ask about the overtime first. And while in the conversation mention that dick has gone and you think you are worth more now. He wont want to lose u because of been short staffed and sending u out to dubai. (Any other jobs going for a welder lol)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job Day 24 database queries in 0.0050259 seconds