corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New wishbones or replace bushes?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New wishbones or replace bushes?
Mertin

User status: Offline
27th Nov 12 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra is needing some bushes on the front wishbones.
I though of buying complete new wishbones from euro car parts and using their discount code to save the hassle of pressing out bushes. Would have to remove wishbones and take them to a local garage to get bushes done then refit myself.
Only concern is the quality of the wishbones and bushes they come with as they are cheap, anyone had any experiences with complete wishbones from ECP or similar motorfactors or brands to avoid?

Lemforder wishbone £43 (initially £60)
Q drive wishbone £28 (initially £41)
Jamie-C

27th Nov 12 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every time I've needed bushes up front I've just replaced the whole wishbone as they've been cheap enough. Not had any issues with any of the brands tbh, all served me well with no problems.
Robin
Premium Member

28th Nov 12 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lemforder are owned by ZF, they supply oe to a lot of big marques
Mertin

28th Nov 12 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should be decent quality, any idea on q drive stuff or is it just general motorfactors quality? There was a 3rd option that was even cheaper but didnt bother looking at them.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New wishbones or replace bushes? 23 database queries in 0.0090320 seconds