corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Count the money

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Count the money
Tony M84

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 12 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
Always check, shouldnt be offended, shops check your money.

I sold TT in a service station, guy handed over a wedge of £50 notes, I counted then got mate to double check.

Same to me, I got handed £50 notes when selling a car and then got suspicious - didn't help it was the misses car I was selling so even more pressure I made the guy go with me to the local Co-op and check if they were genuine.
johnhara1

3rd Dec 12 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always count it, infront of them. A few times it has been short, normally just a small amount which has probably been a mistake.

Some people are so fucking stuid though, even people selling cars. I bought a corsa once, drove it, agreed a price, signed the book, got in the car and drove away without paying.

I then came back and asked the lass if she wanted her money, she hadn't even realised.
harrisp

3rd Dec 12 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and a mate have both ended up with loads f Scottish notes when selling cars, he got given a £100 note, I thought it was a fake and we found it difficult trying to buy petrol with it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Count the money 23 database queries in 0.0098140 seconds