corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's worse at this time of year?

Poll: What's worse at this time of year?
Going out to a frozen car in a morning when you need to get to work? 13 (28.26%)
Going out to a frozen car at night when all you want is to get home? 6 (13.04%)
Being 3cm? 27 (58.7%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What's worse at this time of year?
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Dec 12 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard somewhere the longer your car takes to defrost the better build quality it is
ljames555

11th Dec 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Front windscreen defrost are only on fords and some vws.

Just aswel my van is a ford.
scunnylad

11th Dec 12 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I heard somewhere the longer your car takes to defrost the better build quality it is

Mine must be the best car ever, it doesn't defrost but its only a half mile drive to work so either use the very small peep hole technique or wing it ace ventura style.

Its worse this year as i had to get recovered about a month ago now my car condensates like a biatch but with the frost its freezing as bad on the inside as it does on the outside.

[Edited on 11-12-2012 by scunnylad]
Andrew

11th Dec 12 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love working in the centre of Manchester or London - can take the train and watch something on the iPad.

Driving 500 miles a week is boring! The 10 minutes it takes for the ice to defrost in the morning is neither here or there for me.

[Edited on 11-12-2012 by Andrew]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's worse at this time of year? 25 database queries in 0.0124569 seconds