corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Chemical fire on the M6

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chemical fire on the M6
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Dec 12 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Between j2 and j3 it's been closed since 9.30am, apparently they've been shipping people to a safe distance.

So basically, your car is sat near a lorry on fire and you've been taken in a coach to somewhere 1000m away and told to wait there

I thought our police had a policy of turning people around and making them drive the wrong way in this situation?
Robin
Premium Member

12th Dec 12 at 15:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-20694219
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

12th Dec 12 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quicker to move people than cars, if it's high risk they just want the people out of the way, cars are less important.
Bonney

12th Dec 12 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I did my CPC course the other week, we was asked what steps we should take if our lorry caught fire carrying a dangerous load. Aparantly fucking big ones wasn't a valid answer!

SVM 286

12th Dec 12 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Chemical fire on the M6 23 database queries in 0.1065469 seconds