corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best place to sell my number plate?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best place to sell my number plate?
Colin

User status: Offline
17th Dec 12 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Want to sell my private plate, had it on regtransfers as a commission sale, however they want £350 on top of the amount I want for it which is way too much.

I paid £400 for the plate 10yrs ago, if I got that back it would be good.

Ebay? Kind of lost interest selling on there after recent experiences.

Anywhere else?
Gaz

17th Dec 12 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay is your widest audience for things like this with clever keywords.
Whats the plate?
Whittie

17th Dec 12 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is your plate? Just keep it. I'd certainly be keeping a 10 year old plate for the sake of £400 unless I was super skint.
Colin

17th Dec 12 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C8 LNJ

Not great but guess it spells colin or caitlin J as a name specific one.

Ive had it on retention for 18months now, wont be getting a car to put it on for a while plus Ive seen another one I want.
Gaz

17th Dec 12 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it on ebay for the last week of xmas and just see what it does as a last minute present for people panic buying.

In all honesty though, you need to keyword it to death and just make up shit it could spell.

remember the 8 could also be an '&' so it could be C & LNJ (a couple's initials) - this is how my grandparents have their number plate.
kennySRi

17th Dec 12 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see an E36 everyday in town and im sure the reg is C18 LNJ or something very similar, i always think of you when i see it I should ask them if they want it lol.

Selling plates is very hard imo, even giving it away people will still not want it. Maybe email everyone in your contacts and see if anybody is interested.
big eck

17th Dec 12 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just put it on every forum your on Colin. I sold Claire's pals plate on M3cutters the same day I advertised it.
baza31

17th Dec 12 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just tell the big companies what you want. They advertise with their cost on top. Nothing to lose . eBay is shocking for selling plates

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best place to sell my number plate? 23 database queries in 0.0818391 seconds