corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Corsa B 18xe conversion

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Corsa B 18xe conversion
Jed D

User status: Offline
24th Dec 12 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - Z18xe
Mileage - 88,000
Price - 950 OVNO, or swap for a bigger vauxhall diesel (vectra or the likes of??)

Location - (same as my profile)

General information -

W reg 1.2 16v club (lecky windows/mirrors etc...)
tax and test til feb/march iirc
1.8 16v conversion.
z18xe from a corsa C SRI, running x16xe ecu, loom, throttle body and sensors...
im not going to lie to you, iv got nothing to hide, it was a bit of a poor conversion when i got it, corners had been cut but a lot of wrongs have been made rite and im using this daily now with no issues at all... come view for yourself. it really is a smart B. id keep it but iv already got my project to play with.

its had a full head rebuild, stem seals etc...
new water pump and timing belt
F15 box with new clutch and 16xe flywheel
c20xe exhaust manifold (flange welded on)
cesaro wheels (could do with respray) have good tread 195/45's on
b.new center exhaust (quiet)
gaz rear dampers and gmax front with 40mm gmax springs
still got its 1.2 16v badges on
the chassis is great!! best B iv seen in a long while!! bodyworks pretty decent too apart from rust patch on drivers door
shitloads of paperwork, all old MOT's etc...

only thing that needs sorted is the speedo sensor in the back of the box... iv only got electric ones, haven't had chance to get one yet but il try sort it...

im asking a BASE PRICE of £950 ONO

...but we could working something out, im after a big vauxhall diesel that'll pull the V6 corsa, so vectra or the likes of. swap or PX...?

U2U me

car is located at Coxhoe Durham

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Corsa B 18xe conversion 25 database queries in 0.0099530 seconds