corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tattoo documentary

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tattoo documentary
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jan 13 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/my-tattoo-addiction/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

Watched this the other night and the thread below reminded me of it, some proper freaks on there but the best is the guy who worked in Ayia Napa, he has some amazing work

Well worth a watch
Robin
Premium Member

4th Jan 13 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Review here

http://m.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2012/oct/18/my-tattoo-addiction-tv-review
Liam-Wilko

4th Jan 13 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You do get some proper strange people that want the strangest of things in a tattoo shop
Balling
Premium Member

4th Jan 13 at 14:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"They're scorpions? Oh sorry, they look like lobsters."

Gary
Premium Member

4th Jan 13 at 14:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sc0ott

4th Jan 13 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What i dont get is why have they made it about english weirdos. One guy has a miley cyrus addiction, other looks like a proper junkie and the guy with the scorpion looks like the kind of guy who would think tribal wallpaper would be cool.

They havent shown anybody with an actual tattoo addiction imo, more like people with mental problems.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tattoo documentary 24 database queries in 0.0106680 seconds