corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dreams....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dreams....
p

User status: Offline
4th Jan 13 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a dream last night about a girl I went to school with, but, I haven't spoken to her face to face for 10 years, haven't seen her in about 7 years, and haven't given her a second though since then as well. So, so strange how someone you haven't seen or thought about for god knows how long pop up in a dream, and becomes such a prominent figure in the dream. Seriously strange how it works - oddly, after now thinking about her in the dream, and remembering it all when I woke up, it's given me a regret at how I got with her better looking mate, when I probably should of got with the original girl as she was a nicer person.....

Anyone else had random dreams like this, any stories?
3CorsaMeal

4th Jan 13 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do, i used to fancy the best looking girl in our year at school (everyone did), everyone went on about her like she was a godess.

About 3yrs in to school i became friends with her after getting put in the same english class, we always used to share a desk after that and i was way too shy to make a move or anything. I had some people telling me that if i asked her out she would say yes, but i was too shy so never did.

We went to sixth form together and i never took a day off if i had a lesson with her in it. Then about quarter of the way through she left sixth form and i never saw her again, i quit not long after that and ever since i still have dreams with her in them, not dirty ones, but ones where we meet and talk etc.

Not seen her since the day she left school and i walked into town with her asking loads of questions. I suspect she never fancied me at all tbh.

[Edited on 04-01-2013 by 3CorsaMeal]
Whittie

4th Jan 13 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wet dream?

Got her on facebook or seen recent photos of her or anything? Weird one!
p

4th Jan 13 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Wet dream?

Got her on facebook or seen recent photos of her or anything? Weird one!

Nothing... Deleted my Facebook account about three years ago now.... Did message her on there, though, but that was about 4 years ago saying that.
Shelly
Premium Member

5th Jan 13 at 01:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dream was proper messed up last night. Tornadoes of black smoke appearing above all the churches in the town where I live then a black hole appearing just up the road and swallowing people. Everyone going crazy trying to escape from the town. Madness!
jrdn7

5th Jan 13 at 02:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girl I haven't spoke to since I left england about 9 years ago cropped up in a dream about 2 or 3 months ago. Was a pretty fit Italian bird who was mad into road racing, but can't mind her surname so can't look her up.
Lee_fr200

5th Jan 13 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I've been playing too much call of duty, my dreams are fcuking immense sometimes
taylorboosh

5th Jan 13 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I rarely dream now. Not sure why. Maybe im content at the minute.
John

5th Jan 13 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jrdn7
Girl I haven't spoke to since I left england about 9 years ago cropped up in a dream about 2 or 3 months ago. Was a pretty fit Italian bird who was mad into road racing, but can't mind her surname so can't look her up.

Are you not 15 or 16
Balling
Premium Member

5th Jan 13 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pow
Premium Member

5th Jan 13 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream Lauren was preggorz the other day, shat me up big time
Balling
Premium Member

5th Jan 13 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last night I dreamt I was being headhunted for a job. Went to the interview and got offered a pretty good salary, so said I'd consider it.
Turned out a few companies wanted me, so a bitting war started and I ended up with a job paying £25k a month and with a guaranteed severance of £4.6m if I worked there at least 3 months.
I have no idea what the job was...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dreams.... 24 database queries in 0.0116138 seconds