corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa c z20let stage 3.5, price reduced

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c z20let stage 3.5, price reduced
bigron1988

User status: Offline
7th Jan 13 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - z20let
Mileage - 81 tho on engine
Price - £3800

Location - (same as my profile) southport
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

Up for sale is my 53 reg corsa c z20let , I built this car in the last 6 months and all parts were bought new by me , I bought a Astra coupe for the engine and drove it around for a week with no trouble, the car was on 75 thousand and have the fully stamped service book to back this up, car is still registed as a 1.0 so the new owner will have to sort this out, just taxed the car yesterday for 6 months and its been and had a mot today so it now has 13 months mot on it , the car is great boosts as it should and has no smoke or bangs as others have , have raced Astra vxr, ren megane f1, golf r32s etc. and it pulls away on them easily , car is always warmed up before having a play in it and cooled down properly , I have been getting 28 mpg while using it around town and having a play and managed 40mpg on the way back from Essex in it, I have covered 5000 miles in it since converting it and not had one problem in it , that’s why I did the conversion as there are so many out there that are crap, I had a 10 hour drive to get it mapped as I wanted to use a company with a good rep with mapping them and when I get there the dyno was broke to had to go back another time which ment in total 20 hours driving to get it mapped , only selling it as I’ve been offered another car cheap and I get board of having the same car to long, the mileage on the car is 132 thousand but the clocks are reading 81 tho as this is the mileage on the engine, nearly all mechanical parts have been changed so it does not feel like it has done that amount of mileage , when down on the TX autosport dyno it made 282 bhp but they said it was lifting of the dyno so they couldn’t get a accurate reading and it should be around the 300bhp mark, when I bought the car home I took it to a local dyno to check the fuelling was ok (which it all is) and it made 262bhp on there dyno , have both dyno print outs too only bad thing on the car is the front drivers wing is a slight different shade, didn’t bother me to much but I’m sure you could pick one up on eBay in the same colour for not much

Here is the spec, prob missed lots of but that’s all I can remember atm

Engine

Z20let engine removed from a Astra coupe on 75 thousand miles, fully stamped service book,
New cambelt, rollers and water pump
New engine oil, oil filter, gearbox oil and coolant,
TX autosport top hat
TX autosport front mount intercooler kit
TX autosport lower aircon delete pulley with new belt
TX autosport cross over delete kit
TX autosport water hoses
TX autosport oil breather pipe in black
TX autosport chrome oil breather pipe
TX autosport 2.3/4 inch decat down pipe
Bailey’s dv26 black dump valve
Brand new gen Astra vxr turbo
Brand new turbo fitting kit(new gaskets ,seals ,bolts etc.
New vxr injectors and fuel rail
New vxr afm
Vxr plug cover
Polished turbo heat shield
New piper cross air filter
New gen Vauxhall cam cover gasket
Custom 2 ¾ inch exhaust with 2 boxes fitted and hidden tail pipe,
Custom TX autosport stage 3.5 map

Exterior

Sri front lower grills
Irmisher ally top grill
Sri smoked projector front lights
Sri smoked rear lights
Smoked side repeaters
Black bump strips, scuttle panel, roof rails, mirror base plates, arches, door handles .boot handle all done by a body shop
All 5 windows tinted
Sri alloys , just been powder coated less than 500 miles ago, no marks on them at all, brand new kumho tyres fitted less than 500 miles ago,
New coil overs,
Corsa 1.8 sri brakes
New track rod ends, new wheel bearings, new engine mounts, new lower arms, new ball joints, new top mounts, new brake disks, new hubs new wipers

Interior

Stack oil pressure, stack oil temp, and stack boost gauges in dash, all dial bulbs have been changed to white, iPhone docking stereo, electric windows

car is located in southport, no test drives unles you hand me the cash and you can prove you are insures if not i will be driving , no daft offers i know what this car is worth and its cheap as it is

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa c z20let stage 3.5, price reduced 25 database queries in 0.6784849 seconds