corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall astra gte convertible low mileage

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall astra gte convertible low mileage
nick_sri

User status: Offline
8th Jan 13 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - astra
Engine - 2.0 8v
Mileage - 70,000
Price - 550

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07445825621 or 07516272030
Contact email address -

General information -

engine has had a full service and is perfect working condition. its a barn find so been stood for 6 years . all it needed was a new fuel line from the fuel pump , oil and filter,new battery and a service and it started straight away.no knocks or bangs.bodywork is a bit tatty but will go back on road with some tlc

have put the alloy wheels on my mk3 astra , 4 brand new tyres , 700 they will come with the car.

i removed the car for a friend he needed the space and the owner had passed away so the car had just been abandoned , dont have log book but will be able to apply.

would break the car but would be a shame to as these are rare and only 60 left in the country. seen one of these go for 2500 in good condition so a bit of time spent would be a good investment.

digi dash working
vinyl is in very good conidition looks new
inside of the car isnt perfect but everything works apart from the heater switch.

call me on u2u on here. any more pictures just ask.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall astra gte convertible low mileage 25 database queries in 0.0108001 seconds