corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B 1.6 sport (lots of upgrades/ mods!) low mileage!! *OFFERS*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.6 sport (lots of upgrades/ mods!) low mileage!! *OFFERS*
lil_rob666

User status: Offline
   10th Jan 13 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys up for grabs is my corsa be 1.6 16v sport fancy a change had lots of work done!! Some may say its 'modified'

'Mods' are as follows
•lowered 60mm all round
•induction kit
•strut brace
•ebc green stuff pads
•upgraded grooved discs
•custom exhaust including decat straight through mid section to a magnex back box
•stripped interior (still have it all so will include with car)
•sony xplod head unit
•uprated door speakers and amp wiring kit
•uprated white headlight bulbs
•led side lights and number plate bulb

i have proberly missed some but you get the idea

The car is on a V reg has all the extras including power steering, electric windows, electric and heated mirrors, air con... yes air con!! Has dome less then 80k think its about 78-79..... very clean shell only rust is on the boot lid round the wiper very common on corsas apart from that is solid everywhere!! Any inspection welcome!! Very nice well looked after car with 2 keys full v5 (unlike alot on here!!) About 5 months tax and mot untill June can email pics if need any

£950 takes her not many as in good Nick as this one left!! Open to offers

My contact number is 07784890352 i have terrible signal at home and usually goes to voicemail so i wil say text only and i will get
Back to you will only leave door speakers in if come to a agreed price as they wer not cheap!! But will leave headunit in

[Edited on 10-01-2013 by lil_rob666]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B 1.6 sport (lots of upgrades/ mods!) low mileage!! *OFFERS* 25 database queries in 0.0092018 seconds