corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Joey Barton -v- Didi Hamman

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Joey Barton -v- Didi Hamman
chrisritch

User status: Offline
14th Jan 13 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a bellend Joey Barton really is. He deserves to be hit by a bus

@Joey7Barton: Just letting y'all know what I know. Heard a few other names mentioned for QPR. Looks like an all in move from @tonyfernandes #poker

@Joey7Barton: Redknapp is a manager that needs backing in the transfer market. Always signs good players. Look at players he brought to Spurs/Pompey etc

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton Joey do yourself a favour and stay out of club politics QPR and NUFC have paid you well for playing not to comment on recruitment

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann trying to give me stick you cheeky man. Get your own life in order first... #peopleinglasshouses

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton I never said a bad word about my ex clubs and I never will as that's called respect and dignity Joseph. You got a lot to learn

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann what about they way I seen you prepare for a game. That dignified? Worst pro I've ever seen Youve got more front than Harrods

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann only cos your trying your b*llocks off to get a job now your skint. Don't try a be all self righteous u blert. I know u!

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton My life was in order well before yours you should light a candle for Fernandes and Llambias every day for paying you that money

@Joey7Barton: @dietmarhamann if you wanna have it out publicly. Am here all day mate. Not having idiots like you talking like u actually have a clue!

@Joey7Barton: @dietmarhamann you where a good player. Won more than me, yeah. Thats were you en mate on the pitch. Ur life's a car crash. #pipedown

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann you earned a few quid yourself. U choose to spunk it. Don't hate me cos ur a f*ck up!

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton The problem is that you think because you play in France you think you are an international player #farfromit

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann i put the graft in mate. Not playing poker online and smoking biffas night before the game. I wouldnt let u manage a pet shop

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann u WHERE a good player. More to life than football, u nugget...

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann listen lets put the ball away. So what if i'm in France. So, what about football. Told u. More to life than football.

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton Never forget who pays and paid your wages my friend how you dare having a go at Llambias and Fernandes England international

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann like being a family man. Being honest. Being loyal. Being a man. Being able to look at yourself in the mirror. Can u do that?

@DietmarHamann: Joseph I won't get personal as Twitter is not the place to do that but don't think you are bigger than you are

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann Whose had a go at Fernandes? U idiot! Don't be bitter. You earned ur dough but blew it. Don't ever try to call me out maggot

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton Yes I do look in the mirror. I made mistakes but don't forget where you come from. Dont bite the hand off that feeds you

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann you chosen to get personal a few times. Now, u don't like it when I do. Told u people in glass houses! No pipe yourself down

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann before you get fully emptied out publicly, you blert. You've got my number. You know where to find me 24/7

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton No problem Joseph lets see each other in 5 years I hope I don't have to go to Walton #prison

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann you'll probably need a loan for your bus fare there! #skabint

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann don't be getting all self righteous. If I were you i'd think twice about trying to be clever or giving ANYBODY stick.

@DietmarHamann: I hope I didn't offend anyone I just wanted to make a point why football needs to change if a player who writes for the Big Issue has a go

@DietmarHamann: at some of his former clubs managements #englandinternational

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton You said you want to boil burglars alive last week ..get a grip son and concentrate on your football ...England international

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann champions leagues medals don't make ur wife or kids respect u. Ur life like a car crash mate. Sort ur own house out!

@Joey7Barton: Sick of washed up former pro's giving it big portions cos they've wasted their money. Medals don't pay your kids schools fees... #jogon

@Joey7Barton: I'll take advice from people I respect. I won't however be told be someone I deem vastly inferior as a MAN, how to live my life. #norespect

@Joey7Barton: There is more to life than kicking around a football. Yes, its great. I am lucky. I'd give it all up tomo for my family. #inaheartbeat

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton The medals won't make my kids respect me but im not prepared to punch a child in the face in McDonald's for them to respect me

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann u still here. U still engaged to that wrongun... #sillyboy

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann what a player u where. Now ur just a washed up coke head... #jogon u skint knobhead

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton I love a pint but never took drugs in my life be careful what you say England international #dontgetangryjoseph

@Joey7Barton: Sniffed and gambled all your dough. What a waste. Left kids and wife, cos u pulled a young bird. Tragic. Now do one Tourette's face!

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann i know all about u and ur firm of cronies mate. Buy and sell u all till the cow's come home. I'll leave u now, its al'arse...

@Joey7Barton: I won't be engaging with dis-loyal, glue sniffers anymore. Say what he wants from now on. I'll see him when I see him... #smallworld

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton I let the people judge Joseph it seems to me you got a lot of anger in you #englandinternational

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann only for dogs... #dialaloan

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton I'm happy to see you anytime Joseph and I'll tell you the same thing as last time my friend I've not given up on you

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann for one, you have never been a friend of mine. Don't make the mistake of being an acquaintance. As before 365 24/7

@Joey7Barton: Disappointed in myself for getting involved in that. But never let a dog try to tell u its not a dog an that u are! A dogs a [oops] dog...

@DietmarHamann: @joey7barton I'm chuffed to be a dog in your eyes ...i hope you can look in the mirror tomorrow

@Joey7Barton: Don't pity him. He had it coming and got his few thousand followers, he constantly baits me for. #drugsareforinsecuremugs

@Joey7Barton: My New Years resolution right out the [oops] window as well..

@DietmarHamm: @joey7barton Never mind a new year resolution Joseph as long as you won't change the world won't #2capwonder

@DietmarHamm: @joey7barton Football is struggling as punters can't afford watching games and you come out and blast former employers of yours ...Joey you are a bright

@DietmarHamm: @joey7barton Lad but you don't know what impact you got on here ...thats why punters lose faith in the game ...you are paid to play
Ben J

15th Jan 13 at 07:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know why Didi even got involved with that cock.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Jan 13 at 07:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who get involved with him are as bad as him
Nath

15th Jan 13 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Barton is such a cunt it's unreal.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Jan 13 at 08:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem is hes so obviously a cunt why would anyone bother biting?
mwg

15th Jan 13 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pair of twats.
Hammer

15th Jan 13 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's clearly previous otherwise he wouldn't have said a thing.
Whittie

15th Jan 13 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a complete prick.

A mate said "You're a dick" or similar ages ago on twitter, he replied with I bet ive got more money and a better life. He probably doesn't at all

[Edited on 15-01-2013 by Whittie]
Nath

15th Jan 13 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
The problem is hes so obviously a cunt why would anyone bother biting?

Whose biting?
Robbo

15th Jan 13 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cba to read it all but in fairness, hamann had no need to make his initial comment
Nath

15th Jan 13 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His first comment was fair. He's right too. Newcastle and QPR have paid him millions.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Joey Barton -v- Didi Hamman 24 database queries in 0.0113089 seconds