corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » exhaust fabricator North west ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust fabricator North west ??
oba-corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Jan 13 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi does anyone know of a exhaust fabricators or a good welder that will fit 2 flanges on a stainless steel sports cat and also weld a flange onto my front pipe.

Thanks any help be good must be in the North West area.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jan 13 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pipewerx in Lathom will do it mate. If not a place in Lathom called Lathom fabrications. They do anything realy
bigron1988

19th Jan 13 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

both shit, everyone said pipework to someone oh here the other week, i said they were crap, he went there and was disappointed , lathom fab did the one on my corsa c and its shocking
oba-corsa
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guess i stick with A&I / cybrand Sandford St, Birkenhead
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was me that went to pipewerx

freezing waiting room with no attempt to heat it up after complaining

then tried to send me away with a wonky exhaust
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never had a problem with either of them. I use Lathom fabs for reselling flexis up on the taxis and they've never done anything badly for us
And pipewerx did my civic, both of jays fiestas and bens supercharged polo and they have all been spot on. But to be honest the most recent of them was bens and that was like June last year so they could of gone downhill somehow
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt matter where you go there will always be someone who has had a problem with them

New Poll