corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Seat K1 is there a diesel variant???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat K1 is there a diesel variant???
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
25th Jan 13 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sportback is loverly...buy itttt haha
Matt L

26th Jan 13 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXI - Matt
was expecting that reply haha

Ah yeah I know the ones I've been looking at have the single each side exhaust was this an extra haven't yet seen a single on one side exhausts yet only on the non btcc kitted cars.

Ah thanks for that have been trying to work out which year to go for to avoid the issues

Read that you can he the dpf removed though

yeah you can get it removed but you need to go somewhere decent to get it done properly most people seem to recommend shark could risk a cheaper one but quite a few people have it trying to regen still which puts it into limp mode.

oh forgot to mention as well the old pd engine also had an injector recall on it so make sure thats been done if you go for the older one.

the exit either side is an optional extra, majority i see just have the standard single twin exit.

edit - be careful with the new supercopa's some are only 140bhp derv not the 170

[Edited on 26-01-2013 by Matt L]
ChazSXi

26th Jan 13 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine went in for the injector recall, never had a single issue with my 170 pd, it's brill tbh
Matt L

26th Jan 13 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbf if you drive them in a spirited manor every once in a while it will be fine but if you did like my mum and only do a few miles a week in it then it soon fucks up
alan t

26th Jan 13 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
Tbf if you drive them in a spirited manor every once in a while it will be fine but if you did like my mum and only do a few miles a week in it then it soon fucks up

thats the same with any car with a dpf though, if your only doing a few milesa week around town it wont get a chance to regen and clogg up
Ad Blue B

6th Feb 13 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Find myself looking at these with the K1 kit, do a lot of motorway miles so diesel would be good, does anyone know what they're like after a remap?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Seat K1 is there a diesel variant??? 23 database queries in 0.0080600 seconds