corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need to sort my life out! (Work related)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need to sort my life out! (Work related)
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
28th Jan 13 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the space to do that (kind if) just not the time

If my job involved working in cars and I earn't something like 30k a year I'd be like a pig in shit.
mattk

28th Jan 13 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Archie
quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
I know loads of people who earn £15+
an hour and literally do absolutely fuck all so annoying! It would bore me to death though!

I just envy them tbh.

My mates work at a glass factory in St. Helens called Pilkingtons

Ones a fitter on £42k a year, takes a sleeping bag in on night turn, and and his xbox on afternoons.
One is on the coating line watching a tele with a constant float of glass on it, if it stops they have to get the process started again, its only stopped once in the 8 years hes been there. Hes on £36k a year.
The last one does the same but in a diffrernt plant. Hes on £35k a year and has a den in the middle of an iron girder with a tv and a mattress in.

They are fucking hillarious
CORSA NUT

28th Jan 13 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew a guy who worked at JCB and all he did was watch a screen all day next to a big machine. Any problem and a buzzer sounded and he had to hit an emergency stop button.

Buzzer went off maybe once every 3-4 days.

He was on 35k plus bonuses! Bonuses FFS
Eddx14xe

28th Jan 13 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet he had to have a ridiculous amount of qualifications and experience to get that job as well. That's usually the way.
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

30th Jan 13 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
If I was a mechanic i'd buy and sell cars on side for a bit of a booster, anything like that an option?That or buy none runners and split etc, suppose depends on space and what you can access.

Havent got the money to start it off
gav93

30th Jan 13 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Archie
quote:
Originally posted by Carl
If I was a mechanic i'd buy and sell cars on side for a bit of a booster, anything like that an option?That or buy none runners and split etc, suppose depends on space and what you can access.

Havent got the money to start it off

be cheeky knock on doors for cars you know that have been sat there for a period? i did and got a free polo- i now hate vw's complicated pieces of shit

but on the job side im 19 atm and not in a great job but its a job i get along with others,pays bills i can save with it , but i will definately not be doing it next year i need to get a permenent job in the engineering field or permanent apprenticeship.

just glad i am not paying any major bills or have a mortgage to pay yet!
dont worry guys it always gets worse before it gets better

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need to sort my life out! (Work related) 23 database queries in 0.0107360 seconds