corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Classic MG metro in white with turbo wheels 1988 F reg 1200 reduced for quick sale!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Classic MG metro in white with turbo wheels 1988 F reg 1200 reduced for quick sale!
sparcost3

User status: Offline
27th Jan 13 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - MG
Model - Metro
Engine - 1.3
Mileage - 46000
Price - 1200 ono reduced for quick sale!!
contact number - 01785211553
Location - (same as my profile) st161rl

General information -

here for sale is my 1988 classic metro in white.

the car is 100 percent standard and unmolestered.

i bought the car this time last year as a run about and covered about 10000 miles with comuting to work since i have owned it and carried out 2 services.

the car has never let me down

i have recently replaced HT leads, spark plugs, dizzy and rotor arm and an oil and filter change.

i have every past mot for the car and every reciept for parts and services as pictured below.

was kept in a garage by the previous owner who was an elderly gentleman who had only covered around 22000 miles in the vehicle and this is why it remains in such a remarkable standard.

also comes with 2 full sets of origional keys, and the origional stereo ( i will inclue the cd player curently fitted)

come with haynes manual and all origional books and paperwork + magazines.
also the wheels are from an Mg metro turbo

fantastic little car for a colector or just a little town runaround feel free to come and have a look

reason for sale is i now have another car and do not want to rack up the miles on this as it is a shame and it should belong to someone who can garage and care for it which i no longer can and i need the drive space idealy.

i am not in a massive rush to sell the car so no silly offeres. all genuine offers will be considered

the car has Mot until june 2013 and i will renew the tax for you as it is curently not taxed as it has ran out and i am nolonger driving it.

anything else you would like to know just ask.. apart for that take a look at the pics!

cheers,

steve

[Edited on 16-09-2012 by sparcost3]

sparcost3@hotmail.com

[Edited on 03-02-2013 by sparcost3]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Classic MG metro in white with turbo wheels 1988 F reg 1200 reduced for quick sale! 25 database queries in 0.0101230 seconds