corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Price comparison sites.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Price comparison sites.
Dave

User status: Offline
31st Jan 13 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's going on with these, just insured my car, cheapest on Meerkat, Go compare etc were all around £750 (Sainsburys) so went to Sainsburys direct and it's £550, that's a pretty substantial difference.

Am I being a bit naive here or is this always the case? In the past I've always either gone for the cheapest comparison site or auto renewed if the premium hasn't increased.
Brett
Premium Member

31st Jan 13 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any of my quotes, even for sensible cars are absolutely dog shit on those sites!
mattant

31st Jan 13 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sainsburys have to pay the comparisons sites to have them on there and they make that up with the increase, so it's cheaper to go direct

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Price comparison sites. 23 database queries in 0.0071559 seconds