corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b on weber 45s how much is it worth

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b on weber 45s how much is it worth
Devito5692

User status: Offline
7th Feb 13 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above how much would it be worth or would I get more for it selling it in bits Thanks x
bignev

7th Feb 13 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends what age, what condition etc id say break it up
bignev

7th Feb 13 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got any pictures?
Devito5692

7th Feb 13 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Devito5692

7th Feb 13 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a fibre glass bonnet on it now tho n buckets with harnesses n a show cage
Vauxdan88

7th Feb 13 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much would u want for the fglass bonnet mate?
Devito5692

7th Feb 13 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure about braking it yet mate as I do want it as a track car as I have spent alot of time and Money on her lol just gagueing intrest but will let u know
mattievRS

7th Feb 13 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What engine, mileage, condition? MOT till when?
Devito5692

8th Feb 13 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Engine. 
Was rebuilt in 2009 with 2.1 bottom end. The head was rebuilt at the same time. its got the better CostCast head that is alot better than the gm ones. It has the Full Chris astley Motorsport pipes in red a stainless Baileys header tank  ARP bolts and a stainless water bar.

Suspension
 Its been lowerd on Spax coil-overs. Has omp front and rear strut braces really handles like a go cart. Up graded thicker Aint Role Bar. Also a bar put in rear axel costs alot. Really stiff.

Breaks.
 It has got the Calibra V6 breaks With good pads. Also Goodbridge braided break hoses 

Interia. 
Reclining buckets with harnesses  and front door cards seats are brand new only put in a week ago.Rear has been stripped sound deadening removed  but have still got all interior to back in if wanted Also has a momo stearing wheel witch goes really well with the car also Has brand new dvd head unit with flip out screen that has Bluetooth The battery has also been converted into the boot so the engine bay looks tidy. Carbon fiber wrapped bits on the dash aswell really sets it off also a Corsa b show cage 

Exteria. 
It is on the floor with Cav Slabs could do with a respray as a couple are flaking a tiny bit. Nearly new tyers all around. Smoked rear lights. Angle head lights. De-baged grill. Carbon fibre wrapped fiber glass bonnet with bonnet pins to secure it in place that has bonnet raisers on for better air flow Smoothed rear badge and bonnet gas struts useful when you want to show off lol

Engine mods.
 it has got a custom made 2.5" exhaust with a ashley 2.5 bore manifold, twin 45 Webers sounds awsome and alot of power full rose motorsport red hoses also it is the 20xe out of the astra gte which are the better engines have got alot of receipts to go with the car 

As you ca see this car has had alot of time and money spent on her over the time I have had her and i really dont want to sell her This car really does move!!! If you have never driven one or been in one you will be surprised  not for the faint hearted. Got a 14.8 quater mile at Santa pod and that was before the webers put on

This car has got 10 months mot. No tax. 
I have the logbook for the car

Bad bits

Few marks and small scratches around the car due to the age but give her a good t cut and  polish she comes up lovley all ready for the shows 

Drivers door has a little rust patch at the bottom but got quoted £22 for a new door frame colour coded so wouldn't be hard getting one at all 

Will need a new speedo cable as it has snapped :/ wasn't best pleased but an easy job to do just haven't had the time 

Other than that the car is fine except from the usual ware due to age. It's a lot of fun I will be sad to let her go 

May brake if I don't get the right price as there has been a lot of money spent on the car 

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b on weber 45s how much is it worth 23 database queries in 0.0103650 seconds