corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Leon 1.9 Tdi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Leon 1.9 Tdi
dannymccann

User status: Offline
8th Feb 13 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woman at work has owned her 04 Leon 1.9 Tdi (unsure at the moment if it's the proper one or the piddly 90PS) from new. She is moving over to France so is looking to get shot before she goes in a week or so and has offered it to me for £1000, stats:

Service history at same garage since new
Light map (light enough to improve fuel consumption)
Unsure of MOT / Tax situation, again I've asked her
Also asked her about any big things that have been replaced, talking gearbox, clutch, flywheel (?), turbo etc

On the face of it, I reckon it looks half decent. I'm not bothered about the mileage, to me it speaks volumes she's hung on to it for so long, I've worked with her for 3 years and not once do I recollect her moaning about constant expensive repairs....

Thinking it would be an excellent upgrade from my 2001 2.0Dti Ashtray...

Am I bonkers for even considering it?!
AndyCorsaSport

8th Feb 13 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vag engines do the mileage. Clearly been looked after other wise it wouldn't have got to 170k. Chances are she drove it steady every where etc. Um and arr a bit, offer £800 and its gone, hassle free sale.
dannymccann

8th Feb 13 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the thing, she was originally from Essex (in her 50's now) so she's most certainly run it in

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Leon 1.9 Tdi 23 database queries in 0.0061030 seconds