corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa(///M)sport

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa(///M)sport
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Feb 13 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm loving it thus far! It's been very thirsty up to now, but I suppose I've been stretching it's legs so it's probably not that representative!

I've been suprised how easy it is to drive normally around town, but then wind it up to 4k and above and it goes a bit mental, the handling is superb, although I think I'm barely scratching the surface of it's capabilities!

Mase
Ben G

19th Feb 13 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any more pics? Any plans also? Standard wheels are a little boring. Set of csl's looks lovely on them.
Mase
Premium Member

19th Feb 13 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to be giving it a good clean over the weekend, so will take some more then! I'm growing to like the wheels now, they've got good tyres on anyway, so they'll be staying till at least the rears are shot!

No major plans really other than to try and make it as clean as I can get it! I have considered black kidney grills, but I'm not sure.

Mase
BeetleGav

19th Feb 13 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black kidneys on a silver 4 look ace! Get it done!
Pootling round town to work etc my cars doing about 19mpg :/ does fantastic on motorways though, easy 40s
deano87

19th Feb 13 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

40s? Fuck. My 1.4 Fiesta barely does 42. Time to upgrade to a more economical car I think
Mase
Premium Member

19th Feb 13 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm currently averaging 17.4

Mase
deano87

19th Feb 13 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely.
BeetleGav

19th Feb 13 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a depressing figure!
Mine said 10mpg the other day when it was really cold, I shouted "whatt?!" At the screen in a slightly squeaky voice haha kept pressing recalculate hoping for a nicer number

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa(///M)sport 24 database queries in 0.0097718 seconds