corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mk4 astra 8v into corsa b (mounting question)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk4 astra 8v into corsa b (mounting question)
Ryan161

User status: Offline
18th Feb 13 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi.. i arranged to pick a 1.6 8v from a mk4 astra up sat for my corsa b, sat morning the lad phones me to tell me it wont fit .. said the engine mount at the front of my engine is different ? is this right or had he just had a skin full Friday night and couldn't be bothered to get out of bed lol ?
scottyp1989

18th Feb 13 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to sure but mk4 astra mounts on timing belt side not the front.
D0NN3R

19th Feb 13 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there will be the engine mounting holes on the front of the block i cnt see y vauxhall would be rid of them
tobyc20xe

19th Feb 13 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have seen one i was looking at in my local scrap yard the over day. there was mounts on the front of the block as donner said

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mk4 astra 8v into corsa b (mounting question) 23 database queries in 0.0085809 seconds