corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I took my ARDS test with MSV yesterday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I took my ARDS test with MSV yesterday
birchieboy

User status: Offline
   19th Feb 13 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And i passed!

Was quite enjoyable, instructors and staff running the event were spot on.
Only issue was being passed by everything on track, so constantly looking in the mirrors.

Was put out in a Peugeot RCZ which is under powered (IMO) and over braked (up rated with floating disks).

Would of been ok on a normal trackday, although yesterday was a test and trackday, so all the other cars out there were out and out race cars.... The poor RCZ never stood a chance against Radicals, Caterhams, M3's, Cliosports and other one make series vehicles.

Id advise any who is looking to take there ARDS to do it with MSV, nice crowd and all the assistance you'll need in order to pass and have a good day.

Next stop..... finishing the corsa and getting it onto the grid
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

19th Feb 13 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh so what you going to compete in?
birchieboy

19th Feb 13 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

intending to do trackday trophy, seems a good introduction to motorsport been to a few races now to watch, and also kept up to date with Warren & Pauls adventure in the series
chris_uk
Premium Member

19th Feb 13 at 14:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do they still use vx220's ?
birchieboy

19th Feb 13 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunatly not...... Although I wish they did!! Or the megane 225's they used to run. Now they use pegeot RCZ..... Not ideal, but does the job
chris_uk
Premium Member

19th Feb 13 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh, thats a shame.

i was looking forward to doing mine in a vx.
FlamingCorsa

19th Feb 13 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brother did it a oulton park when they had the vx220 and instructor/testers were not very complimentary about them. Can't remember y tho

Have seen the pugs there, bit of a strange car to use. . . noticed the huge brakes straight away.
birchieboy

20th Feb 13 at 05:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd imagine the choice of car is more down to what they can get for free, or at a largly discounted rate..... And as you can tell, brakes were very good lol
chris_uk
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 08:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably because they started getting old and were costing to sort.
Butler

20th Feb 13 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one mate.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I took my ARDS test with MSV yesterday 23 database queries in 0.0117829 seconds