corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clearout. DVDs, book shelf, table and chairs, bike. Liverpool

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clearout. DVDs, book shelf, table and chairs, bike. Liverpool
Jay

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 13 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make me offers il sell individual, job lot or all of them, I'm having a big clear out due to moving house so il be adding more stuff!

If you can't see the titles proper il do a list

[Edited on 02-03-2013 by Jay]
Jay

2nd Mar 13 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DVD/Book/CD Rack comes with 12 shelves I think.

Jay

2nd Mar 13 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open to offers
Jay

2nd Mar 13 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2012 Canyon Yellowstone 5.0

For Sale is my Canyon bike, front Rockshox Recon Silver TK Air suspension, Hydraulic Avid Elixir 1 disc brakes 180mm front 160mm rear, Alex DP20 Rims in white, XT rear derailleur, Shimano XT Crank, Shimano XT Cassette, Shimano Deore front derailleur, Iridium SL Bars, stem and seatpost, DMR V8 Pedals in white, Selle Italia X1 saddle, Rubber Queen front tyre (brand new never used) and Conti Vert Pro Tubeless Ready rear tyre. Included in the sale is a Mucky Nutz bender fender (front mud guard) Shock pump (to pump front suspension up, it is already set up ready to ride) and a front Cree 1800Lumen bike light.

It has done 62 off road miles in total from new and the condition shows, cost me £740 last year and unfortunately in a position where the funds are needed more than the bike

The bike is in immaculate condition, the crank arm is scuffed from my leg but thats the only mark on the bike, the condition of the bike is like new any inspection welcome.
marklawton

2nd Mar 13 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much are the dvds each? take it they all work?
what sort of price you looking for the bike?
Jay

2nd Mar 13 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah all the DVDs work fine, just open to offers would like at least a quid each + post, depending how many you want. Music magpie offered me £47 for the lot.

Sorry forgot to put, £450ovno for the bike I had it up for £560 but I'm moving into a smaller place so got no room for anything!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clearout. DVDs, book shelf, table and chairs, bike. Liverpool 25 database queries in 0.0060940 seconds