corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » long time no speak

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author long time no speak
K!ZZ@

User status: Offline
6th Mar 13 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all its been 2-3 years since i last logged on here after selling my corsa. im now going to be getting another corsa for my other half as a first car. going to be looking at a 1.2 8v 3dr and almost rebuilding it so i know its sound inside and out.

on another note since i was last on here i have built up my own business making fibreglass panels for cars. is there anybody on here that would want any fibreglass/light weight panels for there corsa? there all reasonable prices and can guarantee to beat any price from any other producers.

cheers kieran (FibreBuild)
Jed D

6th Mar 13 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OOOOOO its getting hot in here

price on corsa b bonnet?
iby

6th Mar 13 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wahoo. lol. I want a bonnet too, with the headlights bit extended. I can pick up - you're not far from me mate.
K!ZZ@

6th Mar 13 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi jed and i can produce a standard bonnet for £100 but it will need bonnet pins to the front of the bonnet.

hi iby yes i can make a badboy bonnet in fibreglass for £100 but as with that standard bonnet it will require bonnet pins at the front.

on all the panels i make there will be a 2 week lead time.

cheers kieran (FibreBuild)
John

6th Mar 13 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you've decided you'll come back here to advertise your business, must be doing well.
K!ZZ@

6th Mar 13 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well that come as a second. i only thought about posting on this site after deciding to get the missus a corsa in a couple of weeks/months. i bought a few cars off here and each one turned out great so will be doing the same again when the time comes.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » long time no speak 23 database queries in 0.0077479 seconds