corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Downing twitter questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Downing twitter questions
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Mar 13 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if it's been posted before, but I've been laughing like an idiot at pretty much all of these!

quote:

@DualeAdam1 If you were a footballer, what would your preferred position be?

@Liam Payne ?Payny_01 How did you feel last season knowing Tim Howard was closer to lifting the golden boot than you?

@BillHansen28 So you left Aston Villa for Champions League football. How's that working out for you?

?@McFarlaneJordan A re you the only professional footballer to be neither footed?

@Notcarlcole On a scale of 1 to Jesus, how good are your crosses?

@Dave B MUFC ?Bowsy_How did it feel to have more arrests than assists last season?

@arpan_manutd Do you know any footballer (except you) who is neither footed?

@Jon Barbuti Which Premier League bench is the comfiest?

@Fergie's Hairdryer How do you get to the other side of the road when you don't know how to cross?

@marc sepetowski ?sepo_efc Do you consider yourself to be just as bad as jordan henderson?

@?JacobCampbell5 Did you pick number 19 because you knew it would take about 19 months before you did anything of any kind of use ?

@?Abdn_Horror_Guy If you were to transfer away from Liverpool, how many goats and cows would your new club receive in the dowry to take you?

@?lloydturner1 How do you ignore all this abuse and carry on day to day ? #respect l

The neither footed and crossing the road ones had me in stitches
Tommy L

8th Mar 13 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cavey

8th Mar 13 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

harsh
Nath

8th Mar 13 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd never go on twitter if I were a footballer
Nath

8th Mar 13 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Especially a shit one

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Downing twitter questions 24 database queries in 0.0063641 seconds