corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Selling Tools

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Selling Tools
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Mar 13 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a couple of old school saws for sale and listed one on eBay yesterday. I've had 20 enquiries about it already asking for a Buy It Now price or can they come and view it.

The first is a DeWalt 1251 Radial Arm saw, the second is a StartRite Tilt Arbor Table Saw.

A search online shows the DeWalt goes for between £250-£500 dependant on condition and accessories and the StartRite is about £300-£350.

Are eBay/Gumtree the best place to sell things like this or are there any better options?
Dan
Premium Member

11th Mar 13 at 10:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20 enquiries kinda says your selling it in the right place to me.

So long as u get what u think its worth.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
RichR
Premium Member

11th Mar 13 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got given both of them and tbh, they're in the way so just want them shifted. I hadn't realised quite what they were worth though
alan-g-w

11th Mar 13 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... you're just after saying ones worth 250 and the other 300, 550 for a quick getting out of the way sale is fucking immense
mwg

11th Mar 13 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the arbor tilt table saw look like?
Dave

11th Mar 13 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ukworkshop have a fairly busy for sale section, not sure on the rules for posting ads as a new user though.
RichR
Premium Member

11th Mar 13 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
What's the arbor tilt table saw look like?

Like this one but with an extended fence run
http://www.dbkeighley.co.uk/masters/startrite145.htm

and the radial saw is this one
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DeWalt-1251-Radial-Arm-Saw-Great-Condition-/171004746317
Anty
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 22:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

collection only - CASH in hand
Mertin

12th Mar 13 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any nearby local saturday auctions with farm equipment and general tools / garage equipment? Or a local free ad paper. Seems like you'll get a good sale on ebay from the sound of it, every penny is a profit

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Selling Tools 24 database queries in 0.0119870 seconds