corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Changing cars...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Changing cars...
Norcy91

User status: Offline
14th Mar 13 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been thinking of changing my car for a while, but the main thing thats stopping me is the fact the car i'm thinking of changing to is slightly older, more than likely higher mileage, and more expensive to buy, would this put you off?

I currently have an 05 Plate Mini Cooper S with 73k miles, smaller pulley, exhaust and Dave F Filter. Great car to own and drive, but being 6ft 4", I feel i've out grown it a little now

By no means is the car i want next a downgrade, I've always wanted one, I just don't like the fact i'd have an older car etc. It's an E46 M3, and in my budget I couldn't afford an 05 plate with lower mileage!
Ben G

14th Mar 13 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wouldn't put me off at all.

i went from an 11 plate fiesta to an 03 z4 and the z4 was better equipped

i also went from an 08 focus st to an X reg puma (2001) and that was quite hard to take, but mini to m3 wouldn't be as bad. it'll be better.
Colin

14th Mar 13 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just go in with your eyes open, age is negligible, I had an 05 plate one nearly 3yrs ago & it still cost Łk's in the year I had it.
BarnshaW

14th Mar 13 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, i got rid of an 04 impreza for a slightly newer car with nearly double the mileage. If you only ever worked on getting newer cars with lower mileage you would end up forever buying new cars
taylorboosh

14th Mar 13 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just do it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Changing cars... 23 database queries in 0.0132990 seconds