corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Juicy Detailing 15% off - Products Arrived Great Company To Deal With

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Juicy Detailing 15% off - Products Arrived Great Company To Deal With
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
14th Mar 13 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any one use these, got 15% off if your ordering a fair bit could save you some £££

Only question is the bilberry wheel cleaner looks different on there site

http://www.juicydetailing.co.uk/wheels-tyres/valet-pro-bilberry-safe-wheel-cleaner-1-litre/flypage_images.tpl.html

Is it just different packaging as its like this every were else

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/valet-pro-bilberry-wheel-cleaner/prod_499.html

[Edited on 19-03-2013 by SXI - Matt]
BarnshaW

14th Mar 13 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like the old style bottle on juciydetailing
evilrob
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, it's the same stuff.
SXI - Matt

14th Mar 13 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah ok I'll get it then end up getting a product free compared to buying what I was going to get from clean your car just with the 15%

The packaging just threw me
Ben G

14th Mar 13 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the bilberry stuff good? And I guess it's better value than autoglym/meguiars due to the need to dilute it?

The missus' focus has multispoke alloys and they are a complete twat to clean, so this would make the job a lot easier and not cost as much.
evilrob
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's brilliant. Goes a long way at the recommended dilution ratio, or you can use it neat for really grubby wheels.

Auto Finesse Imperial is also worth a look if you're in the market for a decent wheel cleaner.

I usually use Bilberry first, and if that hasn't done the trick bust out the Auto Finesse.

As with all wheel cleaners, don't leave it on for more than a few minutes, especially if it's warm, as they can spoil the finish.
Daveskater
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use the Valet Pro Bilberry wheel cleaner at 1:3 and 1:10 dilution depending on how dirty the wheels are. In most cases the 1:10 will do a decent job, but if they're particularly dirty then 1:3 and some decent brush action usually works well.

Of course you can play with the dilutions and find what works best for you. I always brush it a bit though, but if it's not got too much brake dust on there then you can spray some 1:10 on, give the spokes a quick wipe with a detailing brush, and then you just need to rinse and dry.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
SXI - Matt

14th Mar 13 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will the Bilberry strip wax? Got some CB Wheel Wax coming and was going to use this when it was bad, but hopefully with the wax it will be easier to clean but if I do use it will it strip it all off
SXI - Matt

14th Mar 13 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully it'll all be here tomorrow the gear I've just ordered just need a nice day to test it all out
Ben G

14th Mar 13 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
I use the Valet Pro Bilberry wheel cleaner at 1:3 and 1:10 dilution depending on how dirty the wheels are. In most cases the 1:10 will do a decent job, but if they're particularly dirty then 1:3 and some decent brush action usually works well.

Of course you can play with the dilutions and find what works best for you. I always brush it a bit though, but if it's not got too much brake dust on there then you can spray some 1:10 on, give the spokes a quick wipe with a detailing brush, and then you just need to rinse and dry.

You need to come and machine polish the Z4. Noticed the other day in the sunlight how swirly the paintwork is
SXI - Matt

19th Mar 13 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well some of the stuff has arrived, very impressed with them. Speedy delivery and great communication even through in some cards and haribo

Some boring pictures for you just need some applicator pads and my car back then I can try it all

Quite impressed with the deep pile microfibres to, they chucked in some normal yellow ones to which I can use for the alloys. So all in great company to deal with

Daveskater
Premium Member

19th Mar 13 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXI - Matt
Will the Bilberry strip wax? Got some CB Wheel Wax coming and was going to use this when it was bad, but hopefully with the wax it will be easier to clean but if I do use it will it strip it all off
It will, but if you use it in a weak dilution like 1:10 then it shouldn't be too harsh on it. It probably won't last quite as long as it should though. Make sure you put a couple of layers on to help it last longer

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
SXI - Matt

19th Mar 13 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah was going to put a few layers on, it was between the Chemical Guys & the Poor Boys but this is meant to last a bit longer so we'll see
Daveskater
Premium Member

19th Mar 13 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool, I use Poorboy's so not sure what the Chemical Guys stuff is like. I'm sure it'll be good though

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

19th Mar 13 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater

You need to come and machine polish the Z4. Noticed the other day in the sunlight how swirly the paintwork is
Correcting a BMW with a DA - sounds like a fun day

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Ben G

19th Mar 13 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy a rotary some guy had to do 16 passes with a DA to get a decent level of correction on a Z4

those light blue clothes get clogged up with polish/wax residue quite easily. they feel nice, but i only used them once then went back to microfibre cloths.
SXI - Matt

19th Mar 13 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah think I'm going to use them for drying the wheels ect instead of using the big towel and for a final buff and when using a QD ect
andys sxi
Premium Member

19th Mar 13 at 20:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much was the wax that you bought? And what was it?

April 08 feature car
Kyle T
Premium Member

19th Mar 13 at 20:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There must be a thing about detailing companies and sweets. I'm pretty sure i4detailing send bubblegum out

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
SXI - Matt

19th Mar 13 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
There must be a thing about detailing companies and sweets. I'm pretty sure i4detailing send bubblegum out

did make my chuckle when a mowam bar dropped out
SXI - Matt

19th Mar 13 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
How much was the wax that you bought? And what was it?

£15 I think and it was collonite 476s already got some poor boys black hole show glaze to use with it. Itching to clean it hopefully have it back next week. Also picked up a new pressure washer, hosepipe ect mrs wasn't impressed didn't have any of it as we haven't long moved into our own place though, that was my excuse any way

[Edited on 19-03-2013 by SXI - Matt]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Juicy Detailing 15% off - Products Arrived Great Company To Deal With 24 database queries in 0.0151849 seconds