corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Download 2013

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Download 2013
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Mar 13 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only have couple of mates who are into this stuff, one is out of work and the other has a baby on the way
oceansoul

17th May 13 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So who got tickets? I have mine. Only 3 weeks or so now
SVM 286

19th May 13 at 04:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So much terrible. And so much good, dotted all about the effing place rather than on one day.
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 13 at 01:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

30stm Tbh that's a cracking line up. But Enter Shikari can die in a house fire. I'd rather, and have queued for a drink instead of listening to them!
As much as I hate to admit it, Deftones are pretty damn good live. Although it took a week for the ringing to stop.
Gary
Premium Member

21st May 13 at 08:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jealous of anyone who's going tbh
Adster

21st May 13 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
30stm Tbh that's a cracking line up. But Enter Shikari can die in a house fire. I'd rather, and have queued for a drink instead of listening to them!
As much as I hate to admit it, Deftones are pretty damn good live. Although it took a week for the ringing to stop.

shikari are SO much better than 30stm

Looking forward to sunday. Parkway drive, cancer bats, coal chamber, stone sour, five finger death punch and ofcourse rammstein!!!
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 13 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never heard of personal opinion?
Y869 SRA

21st May 13 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Jealous of anyone who's going tbh
fiestakidda

21st May 13 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best festival lineup i've seen in such a long time. I wish i could go to be honest, but I hope it's being streamed somewhere online.

Love Shikari so would have to disagree on what you said Eck however it's your opinion and think they are a love/hate band.
Shell
Premium Member

21st May 13 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

YES!
Toby
Premium Member

22nd May 13 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not my cup of tea in the slightest. Only one or two bands that i would enjoy.

However, from the names playing, if its the music your into then i can imagine it being a very good line up.

Can't help but think that Download is a really shit name in the context its used. Am I missing something?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Download 2013 23 database queries in 0.0084331 seconds