corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Things that are annoying me today

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Things that are annoying me today
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Mar 13 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21974280

Just because they were singing something with his name in it and he happens to be black does mean it was racist

Secondly

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-citys-vincent-kompany-told-2110560?

I think thats out of order, you cannot say that playing for your club should have priority over playing for your country, even if you support your club before country and all that bollocks

Cavey

29th Mar 13 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mancini is stupid for saying it publicly. Fergie is sensible enough to do it behind closed doors.

First one sounds like another black lawyers society thing where they don't have a clue what's gone on but want to kick up a fuss about something.

Also, Rio is a cunt.

[Edited on 29-03-2013 by Cavey]
Nath

29th Mar 13 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rio can GTF.
Ben G

29th Mar 13 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rio deserves all he gets. He's a cunt who think's he bigger than club or country.

What annoys me is that when he retires, he'll definitely be a sky sports pundit with gary neville.
Cavey

29th Mar 13 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, he's going to BT so will hardly be seen
Ben G

29th Mar 13 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black television?
kennySRi

29th Mar 13 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Rio can GTF.

Even as a United fan I have to agree with this. For years now he's been annoying me with the crap he comes out with and does! Definetly won't be a player that I'm going to miss when he retires.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Things that are annoying me today 24 database queries in 0.0103450 seconds