corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » various corsa b bits- smooth rear wiper,chrome handles ,omega variable wiper stalk

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author various corsa b bits- smooth rear wiper,chrome handles ,omega variable wiper stalk
gav93

User status: Offline
17th Apr 13 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

various bits need gone,all items include postage of which is recorded and items will be posted the next working day -

smooth rear wiper- transforms the look of the rear , much nicer few people have bought from me and been very happy staright fit and ive just put a new blade insert in there!

£9 posted

chrome interior door handles, again another nice OEM mod, very easy to do and a nice touch

£5

Omega variable intermittant wiper stalk all ready for you to just wire in! you just wire in the 2 wires (that i have prepared) ,there is a guide or 2 floating about again a very handy modification that takes a few minutes oh and has the correct relay as well

£10

will dig out some more stuff as said all prices include postage bear that in mind. u2u me if interested

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » various corsa b bits- smooth rear wiper,chrome handles ,omega variable wiper stalk 25 database queries in 0.0080509 seconds