corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheel cleaner

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel cleaner
big eck

User status: Offline
18th May 13 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now as you all know my alloys are white and I love the look of them however the last about 6 hours and there caked in brake dust again lol.

What's the best stuff to buy to clean this shit off easily. Something I can spray on, leave for a few mins then jetwash off. Can you's post a link on where to get it from as well please.

I'm going to look into some brake pads which don't give off as much dust. Anyone got any suggestions???

Ben G

18th May 13 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what you need to do is apply some wheel sealant (2-3 coats should be fine) then maintenance becomes very easy.

poorboys wheel sealant and bilberry wheel cleaner are both products i use and highly recommend.

the good thing about bilberry is that you dilute it, so 1 litre can give you as much as 3-10 litres, depending how strong you want it. works out much cheaper than off-the-shelf cleaners like autoglym/meguiars.

the poorboys sealant does a lovely job of making the wheels nice and bright also:

[Edited on 18-05-2013 by Ben G]
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

18th May 13 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most people would probably suggest bilberry wheel cleaner
It is realy good and it's not acidic so wont ware the paint away. However with white wheels, you can see a lot of the pitted in brake dust so I would suggest useing the bilberry them. Rinsing. Then useing some iron x ontop of it.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/valet-pro-bilberry-wheel-cleaner/prod_499.html

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/engine-and-exterior/carpro-iron-x-500ml/prod_726.html

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheel cleaner 23 database queries in 0.0120850 seconds