corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » air temperature/intake sensor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author air temperature/intake sensor
amos

User status: Offline
23rd May 13 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will I don any harm to drive my corsa with the air temperature sensor unplugged because it runs like crap with It in and its leaning it out and it won't rev and it's only till I get a new one

[Edited on 23-05-2013 by amos]

[Edited on 23-05-2013 by amos]
Richie

User status: Offline
23rd May 13 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No harm will be done. Same with many XE engines, certain sensors unplugged just cause it to run on a default kind of map.

New Poll