corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » HPI Query

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HPI Query
Simon_16v

User status: Offline
1st Jun 13 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys,

Sold my Seat Leon on thursday, the guy that bought the car paid the amount of finance off that I had outstanding but the finance companies system is slow and useless; i.e takes 48hours to show payment.

Essentially the car had £3700 outstanding, the guy paid £3700 for the car but now I've checked to see if it has cleared it is showing this:

Outstanding balance £446.02
Amount of rebate £477.40
Settlement £3.62

How can my rebate be £31.38 higher than the outstanding if the settlement is only £3.62?

Just thought I'd ask on here as some of you may work in this sort of area.

Thanks
richc

1st Jun 13 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Early Payment charges?
richardworrall
Premium Member

1st Jun 13 at 19:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daily interest, outstanding finance can change day by day.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

1st Jun 13 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
Early Payment charges?

My mistake

EU rules mean early part-repayments are allowed

Thanks to a change in rules on 1 February 2011, you can make partial overpayments on loans taken after this date. Banks may charge you for this, but only up to 1% of the amount repaid (if the loan is for over a year) or 0.5% (if under a year).

[Edited on 01-06-2013 by VrsTurbo]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » HPI Query 23 database queries in 0.0099390 seconds