corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » learning a new language

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author learning a new language
FAZ
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Jul 13 at 08:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to learn italian, what are your guys opinions of the best methods of doing this?

will be going to italy next march so plenty of time

evilrob
Premium Member

1st Jul 13 at 09:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rosetta Stone is generally considered to be an excellent way to learn a new language. Not cheap though!

www.rosettastone.co.uk

They've got 25% off at the moment for downloadable courses, or if you'd rather pay monthly, you can sign up for 6 months access to their online courses for £25 a month, or if you sign up for a year it's £20 a month.
Robbo

1st Jul 13 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep im currently leanring italian using rosetta stone and its very good. get some italian friends too, best way to leanr to speak the way an italian does rather than speaking english in italian
Cavey

1st Jul 13 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah can get Rosetta stone from the usual online places too

I wanted something that I could listen to while walking round but couldn't find anything suitable, Rosetta stone you have to interact with, which obviously makes it better for learning, but means you have to properly sit there and go through it. (Not a criticism as obviously its the best way to learn, but was no good for what I wanted)
Robbo

1st Jul 13 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont download it from shops, its not the same IMO
Toby
Premium Member

2nd Jul 13 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Started on Rosetta Stone. Seemed good, far easier to stop knocking off a foriegn bird.
Ste
Premium Member

3rd Jul 13 at 05:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Micheal Thomas is also good. That's if he does Italian, but his fench and spanish lessons are ace

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

3rd Jul 13 at 05:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes he does

http://www.michelthomas.com/learn-italian.php

download from usual free places

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » learning a new language 24 database queries in 0.0103350 seconds