corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bought the mrs a runaround corsa. Idea for upgardes please

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bought the mrs a runaround corsa. Idea for upgardes please
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
5th Jul 13 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a Corsa D local to me with cav slabs, I liked it strangely
MatthewR

9th Jul 13 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
no ben i mean like upgrades as making a corsa merit look like an sri or gsi. Just so as its not boring boggo standard looking.

Look
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2008-58-Vauxhall-Corsa-1-4-SXi-5-Door-Hatchback-in-Black-Done-ONLY-36k-/261237156932?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cd2f2ac44

and for my mrs thats not mid life crisis imo

I get what you mean but I just wouldn't bother. You end up getting attached to the car.

I put those zetec s wheels on the mrs fiesta and ended up taking them off as I was worried she'd kerb them. With her focus, I hqven't touched a thing.

Not gunna worry too much about gettin attached to set of £300 wheels tbh mate
Other bits like light tints and lowering arent too expensive either and if it keeps her hapoy its money well spent LOL
MatthewR

9th Jul 13 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Theres a Corsa D local to me with cav slabs, I liked it strangely

Any pics bro?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bought the mrs a runaround corsa. Idea for upgardes please 23 database queries in 0.0098310 seconds