corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Festival Park - Stoke-on-Trent

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Festival Park - Stoke-on-Trent
mrempire

User status: Offline
8th May 03 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remember the good old days at Festival Park?.. Im sure you all do too well, if you ever went there! It's time that we had our say, surf over to www.fezonline.co.uk and help us debate with the sentinel and radio one over the clamping down of the festival park site.. The site also has some info on local cruses around the stoke on trent area if you are interested in meeting other car modders .

Cheers

Pete

[Edited on 08-05-2003 by mrempire]
jm960326

8th May 03 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where abouts pete, where we gota post??

rob
mrempire

8th May 03 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's still quite young, having just 45 members from around stoke-on-trent, we hope to draft some idea's up, In general is fine, any input would be great from ppl who used to use fez for a social gathering and not to abuse it!
jm960326

8th May 03 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see, i've just registered anyway, so my input will be there on the board!
mrempire

8th May 03 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool any probs, let me know, i host and maintain the server it's hosted on one of my linux server's .. let ya mates know about the site, the more ppl's views we have, the more chance sum1 will listen!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Festival Park - Stoke-on-Trent 23 database queries in 0.0083518 seconds