corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How to bond corsa b front irmscher splitter and side skirts on?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to bond corsa b front irmscher splitter and side skirts on?
CorsaCharles93

User status: Offline
8th Jul 13 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do really know what todo about the front splitter as I might want to take it off in the future due to clearance issues so gluing it might not be an option what do other people do? The side skirts I was going to tiger seal on
tom130691
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jul 13 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my skirts are tiger sealed,

id bond the splitter to can always get another bumper ?

New Poll