corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can't get drunk any more...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can't get drunk any more...
SXIBrad

User status: Offline
31st Jul 13 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by SXIBrad
I don't think it is age related at all...
[...]
You are only as old as you think you are in my eyes.
Yeah, sure, see you in 10 years, kiddo.

Balling, my mum and dad are 49. If there is a party, they will both get pissed, join in the party games etc etc.

I also know 18 year olds who would rather sit inside wired on Redbull in order to play call of duty for the double XP weekends then come out and drink.

It is not age related at all. There may be a correlation, but age isnt the cause of not wanting/being able to drink as much. It is 90% in your mind. Your mind is much, much stronger than your body ever will be.
kz

31st Jul 13 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
I don't think its age related as such either. I think its more to do with the people you hang about with and wether or not you have drank every weekend. Its a lifestyle to some, but others who have settled down, left the group of mates that you hung about with in your teens etc tend to be the folk that don't like a drink as much as they used to

This is me to a certain extent. Usually just me and the girlfriend this days... mates have gone elsewhere or hard to get hold of as a group. But even when it is mates, it doesn't work like it used to lol.

I think another factor is I'm a complete music snob and feel like I can't have much fun if it isn't music I love...
Doug

1st Aug 13 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't really drink anymore. Most I will have is a couple drinks when out. Just don't feel the need to get pissed, perfectly happy to be social without booze.
Y869 SRA

1st Aug 13 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 31, my birthday was Saturday, went out that night, had ALOT to drink and didn't even feel tired when I came home at 3am despite spending 7 hours drinking and not pacing myself.
SVM 286

2nd Aug 13 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a drinking machine and have no trouble making a night-out almost indefinite.

But once I go to sleep, that is it.

The next day is an insurance write-off and suicide would be a preferable option to some of the hangovers I have to contend with.

A good example would be the 12 or 13 hours of solid drinking for my pal's birthday barbecue last Saturday. I was as fit as a fiddle at the end of it all and could have kept going, but everyone else was done and dusted.

I went to sleep feeling fine.

Sunday however was ruined. Barely left the bed and wasn't right again until Monday.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can't get drunk any more... 23 database queries in 0.0118940 seconds