corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jokes

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jokes
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Jul 13 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the site hasnt changed since I joined.
thats the good thing about this site is that people get a relatively loose reign.

if the mods went round deleting every little snide comment there would be nothing to read.

what you think is the "in crowd" is just the people who understand the way Ian is running the site, and will have a laugh and a joke with each other.

I was banned from corsa c because a member from here was banned for bumping a for sale ad twice in a day and I commented on how pathetic the mod was being.

you are taking life too seriously
Dom

31st Jul 13 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
*rant*

Simplest solution, don't visit CS and give it a wide birth if you don't like it
Russ

1st Aug 13 at 05:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In crowd is just for illiterate people who can't spell IT crowd
Balling
Premium Member

1st Aug 13 at 07:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, this thread turned out to be a good laugh after all then.

SXIBrad

1st Aug 13 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*Big massive argument*

It can be quite hostile to new people though. I'm fairly new and on numerous occasions, I have asked for either help, or someones opinion and then been given a sarcastic answer, only to try to impress the other people on here.

A lot of you guys have been registered on here and driving for a good 5-10+ years. So excuse us young/new folk who don't know the insides and outs of a car...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jokes 24 database queries in 0.0100439 seconds