corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nortech C20LET Exhaust Manifold and Down Pipe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nortech C20LET Exhaust Manifold and Down Pipe
TimC909

User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my new and unused Nortech stainless steel tubular manifold and matching down pipe (only been fitted for mocking up). The manifold has a single scroll T3 flange for the turbo and a 44mm V-Band take off for an external waste gate. The down pipe is 3inch in diameter, has a 4bolt 3inch flange and a sleeved 44mm waste gate return so it keeps noise levels down for track use.
This manifold/down pipe combo will be perfect for anybody looking to fit a GT30 or GT35 frame turbo to there C20LET.
The only reason this is for sale is because I would like to go for a Borg Warner EFR6758 which is a completely different fitting/shape.
I paid over £850 for these off Gary Hurn who himself lost a bit selling to me when he broke his 400bhp 13k Mile Nova.
I'm looking for £800 firm.
I am not in a rush to sell so please don't send me messages with unrealistic offers, your wasting your own time as well as mine. If it does not sell I shall just look at running a normal Garrett.
Send me a PM and I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks. Tim.

Mocked up on Gary's Nova

TimC909

11th Aug 13 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make a serious offer
Col004

11th Aug 13 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be mega intrested but the wastegate possition is on the wrong side for me

Bump.
Generation

11th Aug 13 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it moved to the otherside
Col004

11th Aug 13 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Get it moved to the otherside

I'm not doing that buddy. I'm not spending that sort of coin then have to have it modified. Would rather buy one new for £595 (quoted by Jay) and my mate at blueflame will build me a downpipe on the car.
I'd also have to have the downpipe modded for the wastegate pipe.
800 quid and have to do all that would be daft. If it was a massive saving from new price then fair play. It would also do my head in as it would look botched.

I can vouch for it though. I've had it in my own hands and its as new condition so will be a very good buy for someone needing that setup.

[Edited on 11-08-2013 by Col004]
TimC909

11th Aug 13 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Col whilst your loom is apart and before you wrap it extending the wiring for your MAF to the other side of the engine (same as what Dewis did afaik). Will be perfect then.
Ps bloody good quote off Jay. I hope my next manifold will be similar priced as it should just be a T25 flanged internal gate item :-)
TimC909

11th Aug 13 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ps, thanks for the vouch buddy.
Need to stop in and hear what this speech went like too haha
Col004

12th Aug 13 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahahaha... Yea you can read it... I smashed it mate... don’t know what all the fuss was about

I'm not sure how it’s getting piped in on mine at the mo. I’m going to buy the turbo that I want first. And as you know Chris will sort my downpipe.
Yea I think 600 quid isn’t a bad quote at all. I spoke to him last week. Nice bloke. He said he is only making Vauxhall stuff that he currently has jigs for. He doesn’t take on any custom stuff anymore even for the smallest changes.
So if you are buying another turbo, I’d advise you speak to him first before you sell that one as he may not have an existing jig and will not do it buddy. That’s why I’m going for that GT28 as he has the jig for a C20LET mani for that particular turbo.

[Edited on 12-08-2013 by Col004]
TimC909

12th Aug 13 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet look forwards to reading it.
If he can't make me one ill go to Ricky at Race-Tech who makes all the fast Honda stuff and did Will Pedleys Focus.
TimC909

19th Aug 13 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump to the top. Make me a serious offer
TimC909

26th Aug 13 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nortech C20LET Exhaust Manifold and Down Pipe 25 database queries in 0.0134859 seconds